| How do I join?|
1. Choose a character from the remaining characters list (in progress, it takes a while to find them all).
2. Send me a note (please type a subject like this: "Application: Kurosaki Ichigo", it will help us to categorize the notes) filling out the form below:
a) Which character do you want?:
b) Why do you want to role-play as this character?:
c) Do you really think that you can role-play this character?:
d) Show me a monologue (it should be a paragraph, meaning 4 or 5 lines at least, any subject will be accepted. Please remember that the monologue should be mostly filled with the character speaking, not describing their actions):
ex. *speech speech* *action* *speech*
e) How many times a week do you think you could check your comments?:
f) Do you agree with the rules? (Yes/No):
g) Do you have any ideas concerning the character you wish to role-play as?:
3. Please do not create an account before receiving the note telling that you're in.
4. Once you're in, don't forget to submit an introduction journal. Remaining confidential or mentioning your regular account is up to you.
5. After everything is ready, the RP will add you to the character list. As for icons, you can provide your own, although feel free to ask any of the admins if you need help. (Art from the anime, manga, and even fanart is allowed, as long as we still recognize the characters.)
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE OC APPLICATION TEMPLATE!
General RP Rules
1. Please link to the HQ on your journal or signature.
2. Keep the accounts active! Be sure that your inactivity does not exceed two weeks, unless we know that you are on hiatus. If we do call you on inactivity, and you have been active, please show us proof (i.e. a comment thread wherein you have been role-playing). But unless you do, we will notify your account and then remove you from the members list.
3. If you're going on a hiatus, please inform people by mentioning it in your journal or sending us a note. Don't forget to tell how long you will be gone. You will then be added to the "Hiatus" list, and will be removed once you`ve returned.
4. The maximum number of accounts you can have is three: either one canon and two OCs, two canon and one OC, or all three are canon or OCs. For canon characters, be sure that the characters you are role-playing are not too close to each other (for example, we will not allow one RPer to role-play as Byakuya and Rukia).
5. SPELLING SPELLING SPELLING. I dun liek ppl typing lyk dis. We are very meticulous about correct grammar and syntax, so we might notify you if we see that you are having problems. Also, use spell check on your computer! It`s there for a purpose.
6. Please do not make your activity invisible. If you do, we will warn you in a note. If you still haven`t changed your activity after two weeks of being issued the warning, we will automatically remove you from the character's list.
7. Be nice to others! We don't like drama in the RP. If something or someone is bothering you, feel free to note the HQ, and we'll try our best to sort things out.
8. You have one week from your application going through to create your introduction journal and let the group page know you are ready. If you don't, then the character slot will become open again.
9. In terms of RPing, we allow any style that you are comfortable with, i.e. script or fan fiction style. For the script style, feel free to use any type of brackets when it comes to actions (i.e. speech *action*, speech -action-, speech [action]), as long as we understand it. For OOC, make sure that your comment begins and ends in brackets, i.e. (( hey )), [[hey]], (hey) to avoid confusion.
Rules: For Canon Characters
If you want to make an account for your OC, please read the Rules for the OCs. Scroll down to see them.
1. You should stay in character to give characters more realistic aura.
2. Only official and officially implied pairings are allowed! You can mention the others but please don`t let it be too obvious. For example, IchiRuki or UlquiHime will be alright to RP, but Yoruichi and Renji can only be slightly implied in the RP.
3. Be creative! Your character may be dead, but you have watched the show/read the manga, and you can make up their personalities.
4. Please be nice to others! Don`t slang, unless your character is someone who is naturally aggressive towards others. This means that, if your character curses, it will be alright for you to swear while role-playing but not when you`re casually conversing with other RPers.
5. You don't have to speak only with the characters in your arc. Try to be creative and talk with the others (and stay in character while doing it)!
OC APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR NOW.
Rules: For the OCs
OC Application Template
a) What is your OC's name?:
b) Please give us some information about that character (age, gender, species, etc.):
c) How would you describe your character's personality? (This part is very important because OCs always need a solid character):
d) (for bonus points) Please give a summary of their backstory.:
e) Show me a monologue showcasing your character's personality (it should be a paragraph, meaning 4 or 5 lines at least, any subject will be accepted. Please remember that the monologue should be mostly filled with the character speaking, not describing their actions).:
ex. *speech speech* *action* *speech*
f) How many times a week do you think you could check your comments?:
g) Do you agree with the rules? (Yes/No):
h) Do you have any ideas concerning this RP, or any other clarifications?:
Please use this template when sending in apps for OCs or else we will not bother to accept you!
1. You can't go and act like the canon characters already knew your character. Nor they could be related to the canon characters. You should introduce your character to them first.
2. Never ever forget to submit an introduction journal just like the rest of the team. OC introductions are really important, because we don't know anything about them. Please don't let your OCs be too cliche. Use your imagination!
3. You cannot pair up your OCs with the canon characters. Not even mentioning is allowed. You may, however, pair OCs up together, as long as you have the consent of both owners.
4. Please, please, please no Mary-sues or Gary-stus. Let's not make our characters beautiful smart everyone-loves-them characters. Let's make them ultimately flawed in something. Pleeaaase.
5. Absolutely no godmoding over other characters, especially the canon ones. You may be powerful, but don't abuse it, and make sure you don't steal any other canon characters' abilities and turn it into your own. We will issue a warning for the first two offenses. A third offense will result in being suspended from the chat for at least a week. Please don't make us resort to extreme measures.
If you have any queries or complaints, don't hesitate to note!